CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

MOJO189

Ok my very first contest, can we just say phew (I actually got it done)!!!!! I have wanted to enter a Mojo Monday contest since the time I received the first email. I also have had my eye on the paper bag book, there is a template out on split coast stampers, the complete directions can be found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/paperbagbook/


I used a combination of Copic and Stampin Up Markers to color in the little girl swimming.  She is from a retired Stampin Up Set called Beach Babies.  Isn't she perfect for this layout?  Most of the papers are from October Afternoon and the punches used are from Stampin Up.  The key tied to the end is one of the new stampin up embellishments, they were sold in the spring mini, hope you were able to get some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment