CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

"A Dads Day Barbecue"

June 5, 1-2:30 pm.  " A Dads Day Barbecue" 
Thank you to all who pre-registered for this class.
Its going to be a lot of fun.  Class limited to 6 (Filled)

For those who can't get into the classes because they are filling so quickly,  I appreciate your patience and hope to get the summer schedule posted "ASAP"

I always get a lot of requests, to post my kids work on the blog.  I have to say, I am not very good about keeping my posts up to date : (  , but for now I'd like to share a photo from the mothers day class...  The kids had a great time, and here is the outcome from their hard work.


Aren't they great??  Ages of children 4-9, Flowers are all their own designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment